We are seeking non-financial support from associations and not-for-profit organisations to help Educate 1000 succeed.
A special note from Australian Sustainable Built Environment Council - ASBEC is pleased to support education and training that equips residential design and construction professionals with the skills and solutions to achieve high performance low carbon buildings.
Comment from National Energy Efficient Buildings Project (NEEBP - managed for COAG by the Government of South Australia): NEEBP has worked with the building industry for the past 5 years to understand key barriers to energy efficient, code compliant and high performing homes. We were told two of the biggest issues were “trade silos” where professions tend to work independently on site and “skills and understanding gaps” where the underlying rules of energy efficient construction are not always appreciated. In 2017 NEEBP, through the Cross-Industry Skills Training Project, supported energy efficiency training that encouraged more integrated and energy-informed building teams. Similarly, the Educate 1000 initiative promises to upskill and create learning environments that foster integration and mutual trade accountability. This will go a long way to improving energy efficiency on any building site.
As supporting organisations join us, their logo will appear below.
Would you like to support Educate 1000? Please complete the form below.
As a supporter of Educate 1000 we ask that you help in the following ways:
- Discuss and promote Educate 1000 on your social media channels using #educate1000
- Promote Educate 1000 and its associated education via your eNewsletters.
- Talk about Educate 1000 with your networks.
- List Educate 1000 education events on your website.
We are open to suggestions are happy to work with you on what best suits your organisation's marketing approach.
In return for your organisation's support, we will acknowledge in the following ways:
- Include your logo on the Campaign's supporters web page with a link to your website.
- Mention your support on our social media channels.
- Include your logo on any slides that show the Campaign supporters.
- Promote your events where we see as relevant to our social media audience.
- Let our networks know that you are supporters.
Complete this form to express your interest in supporting the Educate 1000 campaign. We will be in touch to formalise your support.