Seminars and Workshops
Our most recent seminar called 'High Performance Homes' was held in Sydney on 28 September 2017 attracted 45 attendees. They gained knowledge and insights from our fabulous guest speakers - Dick Clarke, Dr Kevin Yee, Chris Knierim, Nick Sowden and Cameron Rosen (MC).
Wednesday 8 November 2017
1pm to 5pm at Concord Golf Club, nsw
Key design and construction considerations to optimise the thermal performance of a home as-built, without extra costs.
Who should attend: Residential architects, building designers, draftsman, builders, tradies, suppliers, certifiers and consultants who are working on renovations or new builds, no matter how big or how small the job!
Each speaker will use this question as the basis for their presentation. “As industry leaders in your respective field, what are the key issues and considerations for designers and builders to be aware of when optimising thermal performance, without added costs?”
Topics and guest speakers:
Walls and Roof: Cathy Inglis, Brickworks Building Products
Windows: Richard Bailey, CSR Viridian
Insulation: Samantha Sullivan, Reflex Insulation
Proof in the Pudding: Alistair Coulstock, Action Sustainability
Afternoon tea will be served.
CPD: 4 learning hours. A record of attendance certificate will be issued.
Ticket price: $200
Booking Fee: $10.99
Industry discount codes:
If you are a member or sponsor of one of our official supporting organisation, you are eligible to receive a 10% discount. You can only apply one code.
- BDA Australia - code is bdaa
- National Precast - code is np
- Australian Window Association - code is awa
- Wood Solutions / FWPA - code is fwpa
- Vinyl Council Australia - code is vca
- Australian Passive House Association - code is apha
- Australian Glass and Glazing Association - code is agga
- CRC Low Carbon Living - code is crc
- Adelaide Sustainable Building Network - code is asbn
- Alternative Technology Association - code is ata
- Planet Ark / Make it Wood - code is planet
- Society of Responsible Design - code is srd
Click HERE to download the brochure.
Register your interest in attending future seminars or workshops