The aim of the Educate 1000 campaign is simple - to educate 1000 people about quality high performing homes during 2018.
The 1000 people will be domestic builders, architects, building designers, trades, consultants and home owners.
The education aims to ...
- Harness an industry culture that instills quality, rigour and ethics and provides homeowners what they paid for.
- Reduce the use of non-conforming building products and increase the use of 'fit for purpose' systems and products.
- Inspire and provide the skills to design and construct quality high performing homes - renovations and new builds.
- Highlight the efforts currently being undertaken by industry members to reduce Australia's emissions.
- Address the issue of under compliance to state-based energy efficiency and thermal regulations.
- Showcase the value of strong collaboration - design team, suppliers, construction team and the home owner.
- Drive better communication channels between industry and community.
Our Educate 1000 campaign is due to officially launch in October 2017.